SAN DIEGO – August 30, 2018 – ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD), the world’s leader in remote patient monitoring devices, will discuss today how remote monitoring helps improve the treatment of chronic diseases while lowering healthcare costs at the Connected Health Summit hosted by Parks Associates.
Amy Cook, ResMed Connected Devices director and one of Becker’s 2017 “Women to Know in Medtech,” will participate in the summit’s 11:15 a.m. panel “Remote Patient Monitoring: Proving Outcomes and ROI.”
ResMed has a world-leading 5 million cloud-connected medical devices for remotely monitoring patients with sleep apnea, which have resulted in:
- Up to 87 percent patient adherence to therapy, when combined with a self-monitoring app; and
- Nearly 60 percent time saved by clinicians’ on patient management.
Other panelists presenting with Cook today include:
- Jennifer Kent, PhD (moderator): Director, Research Quality & Product Development, Parks Associates
- John Carpenter, Vice President, Channel Engagement, Nortek Security and Control
- Mark Goettling, CEO, BodiMetrics
- Himanshu Shah, CIO, Care Innovations, an Intel company
Follow highlights from this panel and the rest of the summit on Twitter at #CONNHealth18.
ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD), a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring, changes lives with every breath. Its award-winning devices and software solutions help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions. Its 6,000-member team strives to improve patients’ quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and save healthcare costs in more than 120 countries. ResMed.com
# # #