SAN DIEGO – August 30, 2017 – Kari Hall, vice president of ResMed’s global software services business, is speaking today at the Connected Health Summit in San Diego.
The connected health event highlights “health technologies as part of the Internet of Things (IoT) phenomenon and the transformational impact of these connected solutions on the U.S. healthcare system.”
Hall will speak on a panel, “Precision Medicine: Customizing Healthcare through IoT and Smart Tech” from 8:45–9:45 am PT at San Diego’s Omni Hotel. It focuses on how the healthcare industry will apply the precision medicine concept – the convergence of empirical evidence and industry practices in disease prevention and treatment – into practice and what business opportunities are available for technology providers.
Hall will be joined by:
- Moderator: Harry Wang, Senior Research Director, Parks Associates
- Phillip LaJoie, Vice President of Operations, 2bPrecise
- John Mattison, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Sreeram Ramakrishnan, Ph.D, VP, Health & Business Analytics, UPMC Insurance Services
- Rick Valencia, President, Qualcomm Life
For live updates on the panel, follow @ResMed on Twitter. To follow the event, search the Twitter hashtag #CONNHealth17
# # #